Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Ontario Provincial Lacrosse Championships

Allsports article on the Lacrosse Provincial Championships taking place in Whitby Ontario this week and this coming weekend.

Amplify’d from allsportsontheweb.com


6 AM at the lake

has been over two weeks since my last post and quite frankly the time has just seemed like a blur. Busy moving a business through the days and my girls field lacrosse practices and games will do that. I did manage to get a couple of weekends up at my cottage but to be honest I was just too burned out to have any inspiration at all to write anything.


6 AM at the lake

6 AM at the lake


Now the end of the lacrosse season is in sight. The girls or I guess you would say young ladies play their provincial championships this weekend in Whitby, Ontario, at Iroquois Park. So there will be some sports news and sports on the web after this weekend.


Iroquois Park. Whitby. Ontario

Iroquois Park.

Read more at allsportsontheweb.com
 

No comments: